- Comprehensive, market-wide sponsorship data at your fingertips
- Trusted Nielsen data sets in a singular data tool
- End-to-end Sponsorship decision-making capabilities
Sydney, Australia: 6 August 2020: Global measurement company, Nielsen, has launched in Australia, SPONSORLAB.
SPONSORLAB is an intuitive data system delivering holistic partnership (sponsorship) support to the sports industry. It leverages Nielsen’s robust suite of existing individual data sets.
Modelling Nielsen’s individual data sets within the lab allows users to control inputs and variables important to the appraisal of sponsorship rights – including property health status, consumer category connections, asset bundling and market level valuations.
Nielsen product inputs into SPONSORLAB include: SPORT24, SPORTSLINK, FANLINKS, N-SCORE, SOCIAL CONTENT RATINGS SPORTS, and RIGHTS VALUATIONS.
SPONSORLAB brings these existing datasets to life to help the user easily assess the Australian sporting landscape. It empowers the user to assess the performance of key sponsorship properties, and understand the true market value of sponsorship rights.
The SPONSORLAB platform is constructed into two main phases:
- Property Selection Scorecard: identifying and benchmarking best fit properties in market, delivering adaptable, indexed market metrics against desired brand objectives
- Market Valuation Toolkit: providing the ability to build asset offerings, predict asset values and apply market relative benchmarks for sponsorship negotiations & decision making
Glenn Channell, Head of Product Pacific, Nielsen Sports said, “SPONSORLAB powers up decision making capabilities for industry practitioners, allowing selection, construction and valuation of sponsorship properties and portfolios. Our data coverage ensures an independent and competitive assessment of the entire landscape for sponsorship trading purposes. SPONSORLAB allows for robust assessment across any event, league, team or venue in the market.”
Scott Gillham, Head of Sport Pacific, Nielsen Sports said, “Nielsen Sports sits on a vast array of existing Nielsen datasets currently used and trusted across our client base. Whilst all serve an individual purpose, “making them talk to one another” has been a key priority for the business. SPONSORLAB delivers against this priority, moving towards a singular, efficient and independent sponsorship decision making tool for clients.”