Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 79881-en_US / 79881
Account Executive with French – 79881
Client Services and Sales – Great Britain London, London
- Do you have Commercial Digital Marketing/Sales experience?
- Have you worked with product marketing?
- Can you build great client relationships ?
- Do you speak fluent French?
Then look no further…
Audience is Everything!
Nielsen is a global NYSE company and essentially helps clients to define their audience through providing data solutions and insights. This role will be at the start of this process where the bespoke digital brief is created
As an Account Executive at Nielsen Global Media, you’ll help create, build, and maintain relationships with clients. It’s a people person’s dream.
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Nielsen Marketing Cloud enables brands, agencies, publishers and platforms to better plan, activate and analyse their digital marketing activity. We achieve this by offering our clients three key solutions:
- Software: The best-in-class Nielsen Data Management Platform (DMP) enables clients to better manage and understand their digital audiences and create impactful audience targeting strategies.
- Data: The Nielsen Data Marketplace is the leading marketplace in the world, containing brands such as eXelate, Nielsen and VisualDNA. Our AI driven data segments are some of the most granular in the business and help marketers target the right audience.
- Analytics: Nielsen’s brand surveys help brands understand whether their advertising has had an impact on their brand perception. Sales Uplift product enable brands to understand whether their advertising has helped drive sales in-store.
- Supporting senior members of the team.
- Supporting French clients, so fluent French /bilingual English is ideal
- Selling Nielsen Marketing Cloud products and services
- Responding to client briefs and requests
- Maintaining best-in-class client service at all times.
- Trouble-shooting customer issues.
- Implementing processes and practices, which help to improve the customer’s experience working with the Nielsen Marketing Cloud.
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc reporting duties.
- Helping the team produce and deliver regular direct marketing to our clients.
- Proactively producing sales support collateral.
- Committed to learning the products across the Nielsen Marketing Cloud and the wider Nielsen Media business and how they help clients.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Experience working in a sales or client service environment is an advantage.
- Fluent French is ideal
- A self-starter who is keen to learn.
- Confident, and has the ability to deal with a diverse set of stakeholders and individuals.
- Creative, driven and entrepreneurial.
- High level of accurately and can work to tight deadlines.
- Confidence in presenting internally and externally
- Great project management skills.
- Good at building relationships.
- A genuine passion for and curiosity about advertising and data.
- Technology literate and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel as a minimum.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a business discipline or equivalent business experience
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
The career progression path is real and the next step will be Account Manager which will be the next salary band of £35-40K pa.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £28,000 and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/remote working
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG's) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.
Sound good? Then click apply..
If you have any questions please contact me email@example.com
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: France, , ,