Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 103567-en_US / 103567
Insight Account Executives – Across Sports Media
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted advisor and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximise their commercial and partnerships success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making within the sports and entertainment industry.
Currently we are hiring three Insight Account Executives across different areas of the business including brands, football and rugby.
Some of the largest and most respected brands, sports teams and properties, learning the sports industry from within and building up the knowledge and skills to become an insight leader of the future. This role is the chance to work closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders and sponsoring brands to provide data driven insights to optimise sponsorships and make informed decisions.
We are looking for someone with a passion for the world of sport and entertainment and can demonstrate their ability to support Account Managers / Directors in managing accounts and deliver actionable insights through analysing a variety of data sources. You should be ready to hit the ground running, quick to build relationships internally and externally and able to apply analytical thinking to client requests and reports. Ideally looking for someone who wants to progress to the next step in their career or start a career in the sports industry.
You’ll have experience in either account management, data analytics and/or research and insight with a passion for the world of sport and entertainment, looking for the next challenge to progress your career. You should be ready to hit the ground running, quick to build relationships internally and externally and able to apply analytical thinking to client briefs.
- End to end management of measurement projects, liaising with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure deadlines are met and potential issues are resolved
- Validate and analyse sponsorship performance data
- Interpretation of results and producing reports with focus on the clients’ needs
- Manage and work with business intelligence tools to create client reports
- Understand what information is most useful to clients and how to turn that information into actionable insight
- Support on client communications
- Become a trusted advisor; offering an in-depth consultative approach with clients
- Provide organisation, administrative and client reporting support
- Experience within the sports marketing, media industry or working with data and insight is preferred but not essential
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Numerically competent and comfortable analysing and interpreting data
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and time management
- Knowledge of, and interest in, the sports sponsorship and media industry
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of business intelligence tools preferred but not essential
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary, private healthcare and good benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities.
Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development. Motivated, Media minded colleagues.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.