Europe / Ireland / / Dublin /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999738980537 / 50245585
About the job
Do you have insight, data analysis or client management experience?
Are you looking to work for a company with exceptional benefits including the following?
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 with long service
- The option to buy even more holiday
- An opportunity to work with the Ireland’s leading Retailers and FMCG industry
- A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training support and development opportunities
- Gain invaluable NielsenIQ experience on your CV
You will be a part of a talented and experienced team to help uncover how consumers are shopping in order to help our large global as well as local clients develop their selling and brand strategies.
NielsenIQ is actively searching for a Client Manager in our Retailer Services team, part of our best in class Client Service teams supporting largest FMCG manufacturers & Retailer clients.
Delivering strategic insights that will help your clients grow their categories and brands, by analysing and utilising data on what consumers buy (retail measurement).
Whether you have multiple years of experience or are looking for your next progression apply now for a chance to work at this incredible global company!
- We are looking for an Account Manager to be based in the Dublin office within a fast-paced Retailer Services team.
- The role will include leading a key retailer client accounts, growing opportunities within the on-site and engaging with the category and trading teams.
- There is the opportunity to drive key retailer projects to demonstrate and develop a mix of skills such as client engagement, business development, analytical and project management to help drive the strategy and performance of the clients within the Retailer Services business.
- Role requires excellent face-to-face communication skills and a keen ability to strike up positive working relationships with different / senior stakeholders, as our clients have a diverse audience, from individual category buyers keen to understand how subcategories are performing versus the market, to Trading Directors using NielsenIQ insight to inform the business’s strategic priorities.
- Strong business development skills are important, a keen ability to spot gaps, leads and opportunities to maximise the value of retailer accounts and how they engage with NielsenIQ.
- Being able to push the boundaries of what we deliver to clients, for instance using existing data in a smarter way or introducing other NielsenIQ solutions will be key
- Strong insight and analysis skills are required to be able to use NielsenIQ’s retail sales data and other insights available to drive engagement and answer questions related to the client’s business performance and trading activities.
- An ability to communicate these insights succinctly in a variety of ways, presenting to wide audiences, smaller teams and in 1-2-1 settings
- Role will involve sharing of best practice, learnings and insights with the wider internal
- NielsenIQ client facing teams, plus building strong relationships with other teams in NielsenIQ such as Operations will be important.
- Networking is also key, as vital to keep up to speed with the latest industry trends.
Accountabilities to include:
-Client engagement and driving growth in key retailer accounts:
- Drive strong engagement with key retailer client at senior / department / on-site levels
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Confidently engage clients in how we can best add value through our solutions &analysis
- Drive growth in the retailer accounts by upselling and expanding our reach within the client
-Analysis & insights:
- Help shape client research questions by understanding what the business needs are behind questions and what actions will be taken as a result
- Analyse and present insightful findings to key stakeholders within given deadlines
- Constantly build on our data capabilities by finding different ways of using existing data or tapping into ‘hidden’ data or solutions that may not have previously been used for insight Project management
- Help drive key retailer projects within the team around new suppliers, new areas of business, new solutions, which in turn help drive business success Team and NielsenIQ
- Work successfully with internal NielsenIQ teams to learn how to expand on better ways of working and driving success with the retailers
- Contribute to market insights for NielsenIQ events and thought-leadership pieces.
- Share best practice and new insights within our Commercial teams.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Expert interpersonal skills and oral / written communication skills
- Project management: good organizational and time management skills
- Strong data, insights, analysis experience
- Preferred: Experience mentoring junior members of a team
- Bachelor’s degree, 3+ year’s previous client services / account management experience, 3+ years in the retail industry.
- Understanding of the overall FMCG / Retail landscape and trends is important
- Experienced with running/overseeing client accounts and driving growth in accounts.
- Day-to-day client management experience (on-site experience within a client beneficial)
- Strong data insight and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Category management, shopper insights experience would be helpful
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience giving presentations to clients, including at very senior level
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Have a clean drivers licence and access to a car