Europe / Poland / / Warsaw /
#: 743999740813686 / 50245784
NielsenIQ’s Product Leadership team develops and drives the product strategy for NielsenIQ’s vast consumer data. Whether it be panel and retail measurement, our “Connected” technology platform, or our suite of client applications, NielsenIQ’s Product Leadership team defines the market opportunities that shape the products our clients use to make strategic business decisions.
As an Associate Manager, you’ll be at the heart of creating scalable platform tools that bring NielsenIQ’s data to the heart of the decisions our clients make every day. You can expect to impact the global business and get involved in Innovation strategy. This position will put you in direct partnership with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Client Service – driving our future.
If you thrive in ambiguous situations, are a systems-process thinker, and an “on the ground” leader that can drive action in a matrixed environment, then this might be a great opportunity for you!
What you’ll do
- Define people/process changes needed to deliver new platforms
- Incorporate global differences in operating models, and recommend best practices
- Train global teams on inputs/outputs, standards and processes for new products
- Develop scalable solutions to train global teams (i.e., videos, wikis, etc.)
- Provide in-flight platform support, escalating as needed to other PL functional experts
- Design and refine support materials and mechanics, consistent with user’s needs
- Draw insights from support requests, and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Monitor platform usage to provide insight for Product Management and Marketing
- Work with quantitative and qualitative information from Client Services in an ongoing feedback loop
- Report insights with a regular cadence, connecting behavioral data to outcomes
We are looking for people with
- Experience with data analysis, project management, and software-enabled solutions
- Proficiency in concept and product testing methodologies preferred
- Multi-tasking project management skills
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders and interface with clients
- Ability to form a point of view on the client benefits for your products and services and the value to NielsenIQ, connecting them to the design principles and articulating them to others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same
- Strong technical knowledge of BASES product suite would be an advantage