Europe / Italy / / Assago
Client Service & Sales
#: 77582-en_US / 77582
Audience Consultant Intern – Digital – 77582
About this Job
We are keen to recruit a Junior Audience Consultant internship, who will work within the Media Digital team in charge of measuring the online media audience for the Italian Joint Industry Committee, Audi web.
The person will support the execution of client service activities, from content classification to help desk and training on data and User Interfaces with a customer-oriented approach.
- Manage the Site/App classification requests from publisher accordingly to the high standards of our monthly data production
- Provide help desk support on measurement methodology and User Interface basics
- Provide support to the team in coordinating the SDK implementation process
- Provide support to the team on monthly data production and quality assurance activities
- Verify the formal compliance of the procedures by the clients
- Perform analysis and interpretation of data to provide valuable insights to clients’ queries
Experience and Skills required
- Understanding of Media industry and Advertising, with a focus on digital
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Passion for customers and market dynamics
- Applications experience (Office mandatory)
- High English skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, self-motivated, and organized
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Assago,Milan