Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Client Service & Sales
#: 99861-en_US / 99861
Client Business Partner
Nielsen is the largest media market research company in the world, one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top bands. Tracking what people in over 100 countries have of preferences, the work we do makes a significant difference on how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. The media consumer world is changing at an unprecedented rate where media and commerce collide. At Nielsen we focus on providing our customers with useful, practical, and meaningful tools to help them make strategic business decisions every day.
More about Nielsen Media: www.nielsen.com
About the Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Client Business Partner that has a passion for working with clients and data, backed with strong analytical and communication skills. To play a critical role in delivering results to support our international clients and their decision making in a reliable and efficient manner. With a consultancy approach, to construct presentations with actionable recommendations in helping to deliver the final output for the top client management team. Working as a part of an international project team that helps clients optimize their media effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) across Europe.
- Collaborating and working closely with our clients and country leaders across multiple European countries.
- Managing projects – setting and keeping deadlines, communicating with various project stakeholders
- Working for European markets, in an international team (English as daily working language)
- Utilising Nielsen in house tools and methodologies to build answers to client business questions from the market data
- To work closely with our modeller’s on economic modelling and evaluating results
- Convert analysis results into a business-focused and actionable client report
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a presentation
- Learning how advanced analytics is applied in real business cases
- Uncovering business needs and to be creative in finding the right solutions
- Capable of answering our clients business questions
- Taking ownership of the client relationship and delivery of solutions
- Committed to delivering high-quality results for our clients.
- Proven experience within Media Agencies or the FMCG environment: Category Management, Sales, Trade Marketing, Research
- Experience within the Market Research industry would be a big advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills, solution-oriented and strong analytical skills or mathematical mindset
- Confident in presenting results of the analysis prepared; Excellent presentation skills and Powerpoint
- Strong collaboration, networking skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent English communication skills (another European Language would be an asset but not a must)
- Enjoy problem solving to find solutions
- Ability to adapt and be involved in versatile projects
- Ability to grow and develop with full professional training
- Confident and comfortable Client facing skills
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary, bonus and good benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development. Motivated, Media minded colleagues.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.