Europe / Netherlands / UT / Houten /
#: 743999739410676 / 50245612
Description du poste
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Brandbank (part of the NielsenIQ Company) is a global digital product content and solution provider, delivering high-quality product content and services for online shopping and virtual merchandising applications. With our 20 years of experience in e-commerce content, we are able to maximize the impact of online products with minimal effort for the retailers and brand manufacturers, enabling exceptional customer experience everywhere. With our services, we contribute to the successful omnichannel activities of our customers and help to optimize the experience of shoppers.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing Strategic and Corporate accounts, delivering significant added value to these accounts. You will be responsible for all aspects of account management, implementing strategic growth plans, developing new business opportunities, working alongside the Customer Experience Manager and leveraging Nielsen Brandbank products and services to ensure targets are met/exceeded.
WHAT YOU DO
- You are at the forefront of our operation and will be in contact with customers from your allocated territory on a frequent basis to understand their omnichannel and product content challenges and translating these into service deliverables and strategies to ensure continued growth and optimization. This will lead to additional revenue generation along with achieving the customer’s internal/external objectives and plans.
- You have a keen eye to identify opportunities with clients (new and prospective) and convert these into proposals. In addition, you are responsible for obtaining signed off purchase orders, handling objections, scheduling work around capacity, upselling and maximizing what we offer on a product level.
- You will be the go-to person when it comes to contractual engagement with our clients and therefore will carefully plan, manage and negotiate contract renewals to ensure the growth of the account and remove pain points.
- As a Key Account Manager, you are the key contact for clients to ensure new product launch and campaigns other product data projects are completed within specified deadlines, ultimately safeguarding coverage, quality and timeliness and frequently reporting back accurate information to your customers
- You are an opportunity magnet and can identify and implement up-selling additional services at every opportunity and you are willing to obtain feedback from customers regarding potential product enhancements and new service opportunities.
- You enjoy following up on new business opportunities, adapting proposals to win new revenue through our service offerings, understanding what adjustments need to occur to safeguard the service/revenue stream.
- You’re fluent in persuasion and always strive to achieve and surpass set objectives
- You demonstrate an interest in in-depth research of your customers, identify key aspects of their business and win this as a new deal.
- You have a great network to hit the ground running, including key brands and manufacturers in FMCG, or if not you’re creative in how you approach people and build a network of your own.
- You enjoy a fair amount of face-2-face quality time with your clients and happily plan sales trips and industry event visits.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor or University degree in Business Administration or Marketing Affinity for e-business & e-commerce or the FMCG sector
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Suite solutions to support your day-to-day operations.
- Organized and able to apply good time management
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch, business level of English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
This opportunity is just the beginning of your future at Nielsen Brandbank where you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented environment where we support your personal and professional development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities. Within our teams we emphasize the importance of diversity and inclusion because we know they are crucial to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. Our international teams work together to create an uncommon impact. Being open, personal, connected and useful is woven into Nielsen's DNA. As part of our culture; our promise to you is that at Nielsen, you can Be yourself, Make a Difference & Grow With Us.