Europe / United Kingdom / England / Norwich /
#: 743999740660444 / 50244922
Client Integration Tester, Norwich
Our Nielsen Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
As a Client Integratio Tester, you will join our Client Integration team who are responsible for providing and consuming customer data. You will be tasked with creating a test strategy for the team and putting it into action.
What you’ll do
- Create and implement a test strategy for the team
- Work alongside the rest of the team to understand the needs of the customer and test that the software developed by the team meets those needs.
- Create, document and maintain test automation packages for use in Regression testing
- Identify bugs and articulate them to the developers by way of conversation and raising of Jira tickets
- Support peers and team members and be an active participant in Scrum team activities
We’re looking for people who have
- Proven experience in a Test Analyst role
- Show initiative and take a proactive approach to identify risks and issues
- Working knowledge of manual API and web services testing using SoapUI or equivalent
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process and the role of QA
- Strong working knowledge of JSON/XML and Web Technologies
About Nielsen Brandbank
With over 20 years experience and operating in 16 countries, Nielsen Brandbank is the content partner to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe, creating a rich online shopping experience, while minimising the cost and complexity for the industry. We are embedded within the global NielsenIQ brand, leveraging over 100 years of consumer intelligence and continuing to strive for perfection in the ever changing and demanding world of global eCommerce.