Europe / Ireland / / Dublin
Client Service & Sales
#: 90203-en_US / 90203
Client Solutions Executive – 90203
Client Solutions Executive ,Dublin Ireland , competitive salary+ great benefits and flexible working.
- Do you have an analytical mindset?
- Are your familiar with quantitative research and interpretation of data?
- Are you a critical thinker who can solve problems and provide data insights for our clients ?
- Do you want to join a global leader in audience measurement and help our media clients improve performance?
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Nielsen measures over 40% of the world’s TV viewing behaviour. We have provided the TV ratings measurement service in Ireland since 1996, delivering viewing data to clients every day. Our data is used by broadcasters and advertising agencies to inform programming and advertising decisions.
We are currently looking for a Client Solutions Executive to join our team to provide software and client service support on all aspects of our TV measurement service to broadcasters and advertising agencies.
Ideally you will some media/broadcasting / TV audience industry sector experience. and be familiar in using a wide range of software tools and be comfortable providing support and training to clients on our bespoke software programs.
You’ll support our clients mainly agencies and broadcasters by answering queries on the TV audience data analytics and the software that we provide to enable their data insights and their advertising campaigns.
If this sparks your interest ,you can find out more what we do and about how we utilse TV data audiences here:
WHAT WILL I BE DOING ?
- Providing software support and training to clients on TV data reporting systems
- Assisting in User Acceptance Testing for new software systems and software upgrades
- Analyzing TV data and generating client reports within agreed timeframes
- Checking data reports and outputs before sending them to clients to ensure the data is accurate
- Working closely with our Operations team on data and software-related queries and projects
- Ensuring our agreed KPIs for client query response times are met
- Assisting the Client Service Team Lead in the delivery of bespoke client projects
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Hands-on experience using software tools and large datasets
- Attention-to-detail and numerical confidence
- A proactive approach to developing your skill set and knowledge
- A strong client service ethic
- Fluent English and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to effectively support business-critical projects while continuing to support clients
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience and a keen interest in the media industry would be a distinct advantage
BENEFITS & PERKS
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity. We also all have the tech and tools we need to allow our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer a competitive salary + bonus a generous leave package, excellent career progression and other benefits including :
- We offer an opt-in contributory pension scheme for all associates
- We offer a basic holiday entitlement of 25 days per year, which increases with long service
- Once a year, employees have the option to “buy” up to 10 additional days of holiday per year
- We offer private medical insurance to all employees once they have completed a 6 month probationary period. This cover is provided by Laya Healthcare.
- We offer monthly Taxsaver tickets for Dublin Bus and Luas
- We operate a Bike to Work scheme
- Career progression and the unique opportunity to build a career in a specialist and niche area of media and audience data ,a staple of today’s digital life!
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me email@example.com
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!