Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Client Service & Sales
#: 78983-en_US / 78983
Client Service Executive – 78983
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join Nielsen Media the part of the global research company, which services and products are No. 1 on several markets worldwide. We've built our success based on know-how, experience, and consequence in building and delivering quality and successful research solutions for our clients. Our competencies have been recognized many times by industry organizations, proving our achievements by won tenders for the supply of complete solutions for media markets worldwide. With ambitious expansion plans for the future, this is an exciting time to join our team.
We are looking for a media professional to join our team responsible for media agencies and supporting the constantly expanding portfolio of our research products.
- Working as a member of the Client Service team responsible for serving Media Agencies, Auditors and Advertisers
- Supporting constantly expanding Client’s portfolio aimed at providing and consolidating their positive experience in using Nielsen products;
- Solving Client’s key problems, consulting on data interpretation, and applying best practices;
- Working with large datasets and conducting data analyses using Arianna software.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with a proven track record in a media agency, preferably in the TV buying/planning department, trading, or research; experience in working at broadcasters will be an added advantage;
- Advanced knowledge and ease of use of analytical software – Arianna or AdvantEdge; good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Flexibility, openness to solving complex research problems, and a high sense of ownership for provided solutions;
- Strong analytical skills with proven examples of problem-solving;
- Fast and efficient working style with great attention to detail;
- Ability to create strong, stable relationships with Clients, based on trust, competence, and understanding of their needs;
- Curiosity about the current Polish media landscape;
- Fluent in English.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship