Europe / United Kingdom / / Bracknell
Client Service & Sales
#: 102804-en_US / 102804
Client Service Support
London, UK – Remote working option
Nielsen is the largest media market research company in the world, one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top bands. Tracking what people in over 100 countries have of preferences, the work we do makes a significant difference on how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. The media consumer world is changing at an unprecedented rate where media and commerce collide. At Nielsen we focus on providing our customers with useful, practical, and meaningful tools to help them make strategic business decisions every day.
More about Nielsen Media: www.nielsen.com
Role and Responsibilities
Nielsen is a leading provider of advertising information and insight and this role provides important support for Nielsen products and services being used by major advertisers, media agencies and media owners.
This role involves dealing with client queries, running regular client reports, training clients on the relevant Nielsen platforms and supporting the account management team to deliver excellent client satisfaction. Full training will be provided.
- Working within a small team the role will include taking, answering and recording client enquiries and questions by phone/email
- Owning and tracking queries to an effective resolution
- Running and sending clients reports
- Setting up clients with access to Nielsen services
- Training clients on the relevant Nielsen tools and services, mainly through online training tools but also face-to-face where required
- To be able to communicate in a simple and effective way (e.g. explain something “technical” to an external or internal stakeholder in an easily understood way)
- Reviewing and amending a complex process to be more efficient
- Removing an activity/process that adds little or no value
- Removing obstacles to quick decision making
- Embracing and championing new technology or methods of working aligned to our business goals
- Actively seeking out the views of others to increase understanding
- Appropriately escalating issues to aid resolution
- Proactively working with other Nielsen colleagues to meet our clients’ needs
- Articulating our range of services, products and processes
- Identifying what other resources throughout the company to resolve an issue
- Taking responsibility for keeping informed about wider business context
- Good presentation skills
- A passion for Client Service
- Problem solving skills
- Good Team Player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident approach to dealing with clients
- Time management skills – be able to prioritise tasks
- A track record of meeting, achieving deadlines and targets set
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient PC Skills, including MS, Word, Excel and Google Suite tools a benefit
- Confident and comfortable with Client facing skills
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and good benefits we offer an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development. Motivated, Media minded colleagues.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.