Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999735887642 / PR45678
About the Job
To manage a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality consumer data is collected on studies through consultation with the client, the account team, and the appropriate Operations departments.
- Collaborates with client and commercial / sales team – and with CI Market Leader – on project objectives, client issues, project design, and proposal
- Reviews proposals to ensure accurate field specifications are given to the Operations / Field Department
- Prepares the costing / business case for each request for proposal from client, makes sure the business metrics are met (out of pocket, cost to revenue)
- Consults with clients and Account Director/VP to clarify learning objectives and design concept stimulus, questionnaire, etc.
- Serves as a liaison between the client, the account team, and the appropriate Operations departments to execute study and solve specific study problems
- Does the study design based on study specifics (e.g., quotas, target group definitions, incident rate) and applies analytical tools (e.g., TURF, Decision Tree, Regression Models), builds presentations
- Ensures projects meet project standards, e.g., interview length, question sequence, comprehensive questions with appropriate scales and responses that will produce actionable and top quality data
- Manages the project with end to end responsibility (starting from client end with client), ensures engagement with all functions
- Ensures appropriate tools are used for communicating and documenting project timeline, progress, study issues, deadlines, schedules, special needs, changes, etc.
- Actively creates, communicates and ensures application of client standards on study components
- Attends client presentation/meetings/consultations, as requested
- Manages client questions and difficult situations appropriately
- Serves as the lead Client Success contact on all clients
- Participates in training for the Client Success staff
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field / market research
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google tools
Proficiency in English
Attention to details, leadership and client service skills