Europe / Germany / HE / Frankfurt /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734566324 / 50243232
ABOUT THIS JOB
Our Global Client Learning team has a direct impact on our employees, our partners and our clients by providing training solutions on our software, data & analytics for audiences around the globe, such as but not limited to: NAd, Connect Express, Essentials, Nielsen Answers.
As a Client Training Consultant in our team, you will provide technical and practical training on Nielsen software solutions and analytics for local, regional and international clients. You will be a part of a global structure supporting deployments of new tools across the globe, as well as Business as Usual support with existing tools and analytics.
- Deliver professional training and workshops on Nielsen solutions and data
- Use technology to provide remote support and/or training delivery
- Adapt learning materials for a variety of environments audiences
- Work with the Digital Learning and Performance Team to develop training solutions
- Create “Just in Time” material when needed for fast-changing platforms
- Ensure experience in classroom & virtual environments – from kick off to post session feedback – is a highly effective environment to drive engagement
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you a technology-savvy professional with background in data-driven world? Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and preparing learning sessions for your colleagues and clients? Are you confident when explaining software and analytical nuances to different audiences?
- You have an experience within Nielsen environment and/or equivalent industry experience (minimum 1 year)
- You have experience and interest in delivering training both virtual or face to face to different types of audiences
- You speak and write fluently in German & English
- You are proficient in use of Google/Microsoft tools and you enjoy explaining technical analytical aspects to others
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- You have good organizational and time management skills
- Your knowledge of Nielsen Answers, Connect Express or other Nielsen tools would be an advantage