Europe / Germany / / Hamburg
Client Service & Sales
#: 109112-en_US / 109112
Consultant Digital AdRatings will be a trusted advisor for new and existing clients on Ad- and Audience verification to provide insights and consulting to secure and grow revenue.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Client Relationship Management:
- Promote the utilization of Nielsen digital ad ratings and other digital solutions by strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Drive client satisfaction through the development of long-lasting client relationships resulting in repeat and/or extended purchases
- Ensure smooth client communication and maintaining contractual relationships of strategically relevant clients as part of the Digital Transformation of Nielsen DAR
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to measure ad campaigns with digital solutions around Nielsen digital ad ratings and manage the quality of the client’s solution experience, accountable for managing expectations regarding deliverables on both a day to day and more strategic basis
- Interface (MediaView & Campaign Management Interface) utilization support
- Work with Technical Account Manager (Technology) to support ad campaign measurement and tag implementation for Nielsen Digital Solutions
Project/Workload Management and Prioritization:
- Manage workload independently and effectively prioritize client commitments alongside internal commitments
- Maintain a clear communication pathway with internal stakeholders from various Nielsen Units such as such as Product, Marcomms, Data Science, Technology, Operations, Legal and Privacy
Delivering Insight with excellence:
- Become an expert in Ad- and Audience Verification and Nielsen’s measurement products (DAR, TAR and other custom analytics)
- Campaign optimization support based on analysis results, present to senior client stakeholders
- Understand the competitive landscape and articulate a compelling sales pitch for Nielsen’s measurement products
Work as a Team to Expand/Retain Revenue among Our Existing Clients:
- Help renew/protect current client engagements, limit churn, and seek opportunities to upsell within current business relationships
- Collaborate with sales team to achieve sales targets and drive and lead sales strategy for Nielsen digital solutions
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally previous experience in client services / account management, experience in the digital industry is of advantage
- Min. of 2 years’ experience in consulting, analytics, digital or traditional marketing (agency or in-house)
- Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape in advertising and marketing trends.
- A broad understanding of client sales and marketing issues
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication- and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge in the usage and operations of ad serving technologies, as well as a basic understanding of the data protection guidelines applicable in Germany is a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (German and English)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In return for your skills we offer a competitive salary and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
Each employee with employment contract is provided with: Medicover medical package, prescription glasses benefit, wedding/child birth funding and Social Welfare Fund. What is more there are two additional benefits paid by the employee: Multisport Sport Package, co-financed by the Benefits Platform, and Pramerica Life Insurance.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
In addition you’ll…
- Be part of a diverse and growing organization
- Recieve Training on Nielsen tools and methodologies
- Have a Learning and Development program
- Worki in an international and friendly team
- Receive full-time employment contract & benefits
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me: email@example.com
Find out more here : https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com