Europe / Cyprus / Nicosia / Nicosia /
#: 743999731694446 / REF1633D
This role is accountable for the execution of all tasks particularly related to R/RES & Census back-office validations, ad-hoc projects, and analyzing data collection for the market in scope partnering with other teams (where applicable), and other E2E departments, to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Accountable for the flawless execution of non-bau validation (RRES/Adhoc Projects) and data collection queries, and provide accurate, actionable information.
- Improve harmonization and enable better engagement between GDA, GO, Data Science during data collections inquiries investigation.
- Supports the DCI Manager to eliminate redundancies and duplication of efforts, reduction of heavy manual processes, to rapidly respond to business demands and contribute to an optimized end-to-end operations model.
- Participates in regional/global company initiatives as required, from GDA and other functions.
- Investigate data inquiries / challenges with local teams, and engage with related stakeholders to identify root causes.
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of the countries's specific documentation, as appropriate.
- Regularly monitor and escalate to DCI Sub-Regional Manager when no-compliance is experienced.
- B.S. or B.A., preferably in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field.
- 1+ years of quantitative analysis work experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant programming language and database structures.
- Python and R will be an asset.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate English level (written and oral)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills with good command in MS office suite/ Google Suite
- Able to work in an individual and/or team setting.
- Ability to adapt to changes in real-time, make critical decisions and ensure plans are going per schedule.
- Problem solving – must be able to stay calm under pressure and look for solutions to unexpected problems. Important to figure out a solution quickly.
- Good judgement, when it comes time to make an important decision must be able to understand the potential costs and benefits of the choice at hand.
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work while managing time well
- High level of energy and enthusiasm