Europe / Czech Republic / Prague / Prague /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999740658464 / 50245266
Data Engineer (Python), Prague
We use statistics and machine learning to optimize processes in all stages of the digital transformation – from sourcing, through processing to controlling impacts in final measurement product. As member of the R&D team, you will contribute to development and deployment of tools which facilitate these processes.
As Data Engineer (Python) with with strong knowledge of Data Science fundamentals you would join our Research & Development team, you will be supporting digital transformation of NielsenIQ Retail Measurement in traditional channels, in more than 50 countries.
What you will do
- Collaborate with an experienced team of Developers and Data Scientists
- Innovate and prototype tools in very short cycles
- Test-driven development of scalable data processing applications
- Support Digital Transformation Operations team as main users of our solutions
Who are we looking for
- Professionals interested in borderline between Data Science and Software Engineering
- At least 3 years of applicable experience
- Python proficiency is a must
- Experience with Spark, Docker, cloud deployments (we use MS Azure) and large datasets
- Good English (working in remote team with global footprint)
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
Minimum B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, computer related discipline