Europe / Belgium / / Brussels
#: 109649-en_US / 109649
Nielsen is a leading global data and analytics company that provides a holistic and objective understanding of the media industry.
Nielsen has been given the task of overseeing TV viewer data collection and analysis for all TV and streaming channels.To enable our household measuring solutions (receiving the data we collect) we have a need for close client technological engagement. This role has an emphasis on software solutions development.
We are seeking a highly motivated team member to Integrate the AdIntel Operational Radio Team in Full time. The job requires a minimum knowledge of the Media world. Above all, a great deal of autonomy, adaptability, and flexibility. Homeworking possible after some weeks of training.
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing and recording
- Confirm that entered data accurately aligns with defined specifications
- Self-audit your work checking for errors or duplication
- Organize tasks in a logical and manageable fashion
- Adhere to and meet set schedules and deadlines
- Input, track, and maintain all encoded data and records
- Perform any other office tasks that management requires assistance with (sending emails, answering phones, etc.)
- NL mother tongue or minimum level C1, very good French, and English language skills (Business written and spoken)
- Team player
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Suite and other data entry programs (Excel, Access)
- Proficient and dexterous typist
- Can encode data with speed and accuracy
- Ability to quickly process and organize information
- High attention to detail
- Able to effectively time-manage and prioritize tasks
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Finishes work in an efficient and timely manner
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen
You will be part of a team of 13 people who are deeply committed, autonomous and independent.
The working environment is professional but at the same time collaborative and relaxed.
Application and additional information
Please use the ‘apply’ link and send your application letter / note and CV in Dutch, English and/or in French. Applications are processed continuously and as soon as possible.
Nielsen works with a comprehensive diversity and inclusion policy, details of which can be seen below and, on our website, www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!