Europe / Netherlands / / Diemen
Client Service & Sales
#: 92464-en_US / 92464
Data Analyst (Dutch Speaking) Amsterdam, Netherlands – 92464
Let op: we kunnen alleen kandidaten/sollicitanten voor deze functie in overweging nemen die de Nederlandse taal vloeiend spreken
If you have an interest/engament with world of sports, – and like to work with Excel, and enjoy that, – then we have a really nice job for you as Data Analyst
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Sports is the division of global world leading media data analysis, processing, and reporting company Nielsen which count 14.000 employees where we focus on assisting our clients which count some of the foremost sports entities on the globe with deep and wide insight and understanding of all elements relating to world of media and sports.
For our Netherlands entity we are seeking a highly motivated Data Analyst for employment with our Sports Analytics Team.
Role is full time, – located in Amsterdam
The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual, has experience in a high-volume transaction environment, excellent written and oral communication skills, experience undertaking complex analysis projects, works well in multi-discipline teams. The Data Analyst is a key member of the Sports Analytics Team, interacting with various departments locally in Netherlands as wel as internationally.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Python, and other data management/BI systems (Power BI)
- Communicate with Ops teams (in Germany and India) daily to ensure the quality and deadlines
- Increase automation of local processes, back-office transaction processing and identify future strategies to monitor to increase efficiency
- Assist with testing of system changes and improvements
- Work with project managers to provide data insights and add value on the reporting
- Manage multiple project timelines to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in technical, business, commerce, or related areas, or equivalent work experience
- Very solid background of working in Excel and finding a joy within that
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience having worked extensively with Excel and idealy Data Anlysis
- Of preference if experience with Python (data analytics)
- Of preference if experience with BI tool (Knowledge of Power BI)
- Strong verbal and written English and Dutch (Dutch to fluency/strong command standard)
- Motivated self-starter who is excited to analyze data and identify areas for improvement
- Affinity and engagement with analytical work with prior experience translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations
- Detail-oriented, proficient in collaborating with cross-functional teams, can perform detailed data analysis and possesses strong communication skills
- Self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Strong communicator with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE OF NIELSEN
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a varied area of responsibility and an open corporate culture with many development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values are not only on our website but also in our daily work.
JOB APPLICATION, ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
Please apply by using the “apply” link in this job advertisement, and kindly submit your CV in English.
We have a desire to fill this role as soon as possible, as soon as the right person has been found. For any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Jacob S. Madsen via e-mail Jacob.email@example.com or by phone: +44 77 33 26 48 33
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Diemen,North Holland