Europe / Netherlands / UT / Nieuwegein
#: 109640-en_US / 109640
Data Mapping Editor, Dutch – 109640
Gracenote – Netherlands Nieuwegein, Utrecht
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Data Mapping Editor for the Dutch market specifically with Dutch language skills. The role of Data Mapping Editor is a full-time, Monday to Friday position, responsible for the efficient processing and curation of video catalogues (VOD/OVD). It requires diligent workflow management to accurately process, update, and match VOD/OVD catalogues as they update and/or become available by different content providers. Data Mapping Editors are also responsible for maintaining, updating, and improving the Gracenote database that powers the consumer product and ultimately the end-user experience. Data Mapping Editors assist and report directly to Ingest Metadata Production Team Leaders, who manage all market-specific daily operations.The ideal candidate will be able to accurately process a high volume of entertainment metadata in a timely fashion. They will be able to manipulate this data, to normalize and enhance it for evergreen use in the Gracenote database.
● Acquire, normalize and enhance entertainment metadata (OVD/VOD catalogues) from various content providers.
● Processing and manipulation of data required to ingest correctly into in-house soft-ware tools.
● High attention to detail required to ensure that high-quality, accurate and timely, evergreen content is created in the Gracenote database.
● Investigate, query and confirm questionable programming content when applicable.
● Run quality and assurance checks via systematic reports looking at the live database.
● Analyze and recommend process improvements.
● Contribute to team and department projects as assigned.
● Other duties as assigned
● Proficient knowledge of the Dutch language (B2 level and above)
● Experience using computer software and databases, very good keyboarding skills.
● Data entry experience using content management systems beneficial.
● Experience with, or desire to work within a team, excellent communication skills.
● Must be able to work accurately under deadline.
● Good knowledge of television, movies and VOD programming is a plus, especially in the market language.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive global database of compositions, writers and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms— from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart,fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Nieuwegein,Utrecht