Europe / Poland / / Warsaw /
#: 743999738775302 / 50245151
Our Data Science teams help to provide NielsenIQ’s clients with the most complete understanding of the market and its consumers. With a footprint in over 100 countries across the globe, our expansive data and measurement capabilities provide market context and confidence. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding, and connected consumer.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled data scientists who design and develop models to enable clients to use our data effectively.
It's a fixed-term contract.
What you’ll do
- Acts as a business partner to Data Science Ops leaders to support the execution of strategic initiatives
- Suggests innovative and creative approaches to roll out new or enhanced services providing an integrated statistical vision (project-based work)
- Provides expert technical and methodological consultation to solve complex Data Science-related issues (i.e. regression models based on store-level data, simulations, raw data extractions)
- Ensures Nielsen services are delivered to the highest quality standards
We’re looking for people who have
- Minimum B.S. degree in STEM fields (Statistical Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field)
- 1+ years of professional experience, preferably in NIQ Operations
- Proficient in English
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and expertise in statistical and database software (R/Python/SQL)
- An efficient and creative problem-solver with an exceptional aptitude for data analysis (ability to use statistical methodologies to analyze the data)
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A fair communicator who is able to explain technical issues in a non-technical way
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in parallel on multiple tasks
- Excited by challenges, curious, an enthusiastic and flexible team player