Europe / Sweden / / Stockholm
#: 87648-en_US / 87648
Nielsen has the task of overseeing TV viewer data collection and analysis for all TV and streaming channels. We are for the team handling this task in the process of recruiting the desired resources.
To enable our household mesuring solutions (receiving the data we collect) we have a need for a close technological engagement with our client (TV stations in Sweden). This role has an emphasis on software solutions development.
Role is permanent, full time, salaried with office location being Södermalm, however we do offer some flexibility on work location
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who can directly interface with our strategic clients to provide technical support for our SDK running within different Browsers on Windows and OSX and also within Apps on iOS and Android. The Digital Client Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation experience of Nielsen’s SDK. This involves setting client expectations appropriately, keeping all tasks on schedule and within scope. Limiting engineering escalations by providing clients with technical support, examples and documentation.
- Oversee the entire SDK implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout.
- Manages technical relationships and act as an interface between Nielsen and client development teams.
- Identify possible issues, manage escalations and provide problem resolutions.
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify the SDK within their app/browser launch timeline.
- Guide our clients through the SDK implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team.
- Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify Nielsen engineering team (located outside of Sweden) if there are unique client environment variables.
- Work closely with Nielsen engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests.
- Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training, and creating client facing documentation.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experienced understanding most major software architecture patterns with hands-on development.
- Technical pre sales experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal, and able to break down complex technical problems into simple terms
- Excellent language skill of local language (Swedish) and high level english – any other language is a plus.
- Determine opportunities to improve efficiency and stability
- Must have superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experienced in using debugging tools including chrome developer tools and fiddler and/or charles for analyzing client code.
- Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule.
- Ability to post pandemic travel to other Nielsen projects and sites for assignments similar to those in Sweden
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen
You will be part of a newly established team of in total 25 people. The work environment is professional and independent, but at the same time collaborative and relaxed. In addition to salary, pension and private health insurance are included.
Application and addtional information
Please use the ‘apply’ link, and send your application letter / note and CV in English. Please note that we only have the opportunity to accept applications from citizens of Sweden / EU or persons who hold an unlimited residence or work permit in Sweden.
Should you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact our affiliated recruiter: Jacob Sten Madsen by email Jacob.email@example.com or via SMS / text message +44 77 33 26 48 33
Applications are processed continuously and as soon as possible. We want to get this position filled as soon as possible, as soon as teh right cadidate found.
Nielsen works with a comprehensive diversity and inclsion policy, details of which can be seen below and on our website www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.