Europe / Spain / / Madrid
Client Service & Sales
#: 104182-en_US / 104182
Digital Client Engineer – SDK, Browser, App
Nielsen is a leading global data and analytics company that provides a holistic and objective understanding of the media industry. We have been given the task of overseeing TV viewer data collection and analysis for all TV and streaming channels.To enable our household measuring solutions (receiving the data we collect) we have a need for close client technological engagement. This role has an emphasis on software solutions development.
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who can directly interface with our strategic clients to provide technical support to integrate our SDK running within different digital platforms (Browsers, Apps, TV connected devices, Smart TVs). The Digital Client Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation experience of Nielsen’s SDK. This involves setting client expectations appropriately, keeping all tasks on schedule and within scope. Limiting engineering escalations by providing clients with technical support, examples and documentation.
- Oversee the entire SDK implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout
- Manage technical relationships and act as an interface between Nielsen and client development teams
- Assist and provide technical support to our Technical Account Managers
- Identifying best practices and assisting in the creation of support materials, implementation guides, FAQ’s, etc.
- Identify possible issues, manage escalations and provide problem resolutions
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify the SDK within their app/browser launch timeline
- Guide our clients through the SDK implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team
- Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify Nielsen engineering team , if there are unique client environment variables
- Work closely with Nielsen engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests
- Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training, and creating client facing documentation
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced understanding most major software architecture patterns with hands-on development
- Technical pre sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal, and able to break down complex technical problems into simple terms
- High level English spoken as written, additional EU languages skills is a plus
- Must have superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in using debugging tools (Android Studio, Xcode, Chrome Web Inspector and Debugger)
- Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule
- Ability and willingness to post pandemic travel to other Nielsen projects internationally for engagement with assignments similar to those
What we offer you as an employee of Nielsen
You will be part of a newly established team who are all deeply engaged with a truly world first pioneering assignment, which has scope for going beyond all our markets. The work environment is professional and independent, but at the same time collaborative and relaxed.
Application and additional information
Please use the ‘Apply’ link, and send your application letter / note and CV in English. Please note that we only have the opportunity to accept applications from citizens of Spain / EU or persons who hold an unlimited residence or work permit in Spain.