Europe / Spain / CT / Barcelona /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999734668892 / 50244014
The Global Procurement Organization within NielsenIQ is responsible for making it easy for our employees to buy, travel and contract for the best possible value.
As part of this Organization and within the Global Sourcing Hub, you will be responsible for defining and operating the sourcing strategy of Nielsen IQ on some of our EMEA key markets for specific categories.
In this regional role, you will be responsible for managing the vendor relationships, identifying and executing on sourcing optimization opportunities, handling the incoming sourcing requests from business stakeholders in order to fulfil business needs while guaranteeing most favourable terms for NielsenIQ.
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of sourcing requests, meeting the established SLAs and KPIs to maintain internal customer satisfaction
- Successfully manage multiple projects through cross-functional collaboration and a disciplined approach to project management that enables the consistent implementation
- Liaise with the other teams of the Global Procurement Hubs (Procurement Operations, Analytics, Strategic Vendor Management, Program Management and Transformation), running global projects together and sharing best practices
- Identify trends and Sourcing optimization opportunities, thanks to a deep understanding of NielsenIQ business, and formulate recommendations
- Develop deep category expertise for categories under management, including detailed knowledge of the supply base and project-specific service level agreements
- Run competitive bid processes including RFP's and RFI's
- Lead internal customers through the vendor evaluation and selection process
- Be responsible for leading negotiations, developing negotiation strategies, completing the contracting process, and resolving disputes.
- Track contracts, and maintain the database, being always able to report on the status of on-going contracts per region/category
- Be aware of supply chain policies and processes and be able to explain the rules and guidelines to internal customers
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with Legal, Local Business and Finance internal customers
- 3 to 5 years experience in sourcing, purchasing (experience in Indirect, Corporate, or Technology Procurement preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Sourcing, Procurement or Supply Chain certifications would be a plus
- Fluency in English, knowledge of any other European language would be a plus
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, extremely proactive, able to work both independently and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high-quality solutions.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different levels of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed-upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.