Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 74926-en_US / 74926
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Gracenote powers the world’s top music services, consumer electronics, automakers, cable and satellite providers with our metadata. Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
As a part of this role, you will be required to research and collect the best representative images from web sites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.
- Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products.
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements.
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps.
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
- University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills
- Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a must.
- Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
- Language requirements: Must be fluent in English and in Polish, fluency in any other European language is a plus.
The powerful combination of Nielsen and Gracenote brings together world-class entertainment metadata that helps millions of people find, discover and tune-in to entertainment they love with Nielsen’s audience measurement expertise about what people are actually watching, listening to and buying.