Europe / Italy / / Assago
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 82651-en_US / 82651
Field Technician – 82651
ABOUT THIS JOB
Field Representatives build and maintain relationships with Nielsen Families/Households and educate Panel Members on the proper use of our equipment. Field Representatives install, maintain, and troubleshoot proprietary hardware in our sample homes to capture TV audience measurements.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with assigned Nielsen Families/Households.
- Install Nielsen measurement equipment in newly assigned Nielsen Families/Households.
- Drive to selected homes within a designated territory, using the company-provided vehicle. Temporary short time extra territory travels may be requested. Identify problems and troubleshoot data/equipment.
- Ensure collection and transmission equipment is properly installed and configured to transmit necessary audience data.
- Respond to calls from assigned Nielsen Families/Households and ensure equipment is maintained and operating effectively.
- Prioritize, schedule, and complete all work in compliance with established policy and guidelines in assigned territory.
- Accurately collect and report demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software.
- Educate and coach Panel Members on proper operation and usage of Nielsen equipment.
- Self manages his stock of equipment and spare parts shipping the goods to the national repair center.
- Ability to work in a non-traditional schedule, including evenings and weekends. Strong technical skills which may include: previous experience with consumer electronics. software systems and networking knowledge.
- Superior customer service skills and ability to connect with Nielsen Families Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma in electronics, IT matters, or equivalent. Computer/Smart Phone/Tablet proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Either A or B levels of English language written, spoken is a plus. rev 1.1 180320
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Assago,Milan