Europe / Romania / / Bucharest /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999740649282 / 50246026
The Financial Analyst demonstrates accountability for functional business, and broad company objectives. In this role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Reporting to the FP&A Market Liaison Leader, FP&A ML is responsible for supporting the regional Business Finance teams in areas of Financial Management, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis and Forecasting & Planning. He will be in addition the interface between the financial information and the business and therefore plays a key role in partnering with the local FP&A Managers.
• Participate in local FP&A team way of work, rhythms, and output consolidation
• Participate in local FP&A output and senior leadership engagement
• Participate in local FP&A with Corporate FP&A growth engagement and deliverables
• Own specific piece of FP&A work and output, according to team organization
• Analyze and organize data appropriately by anticipating the internal clients expectations
• Use experience and knowledge of line of business and trends to determine materiality of variances in the analysis and reporting process
• Ensure planning cycle and reporting requirement deadlines are met by facilitating and coordinating efforts across multiple functions to gather required data
• Effectively and actively participate in business planning session and support the development of short and long-range financial and business plans
• Solicit feedback on planning cycle performance on a regular basis and modify processes accordingly
• Control and analysis on monthly closing. Identify profitability drivers. Margin analysis
• Tracking of Strategic Initiatives and/or Projects
• Work effectively with business leaders to proactively drive key business initiatives and effectively analyze and report the financial impact on the business
• Anticipate the effect of other relevant systems and procedures on FP&A processes by applying knowledge of accounting, finance and business processes
• Proactively identify FP&A control weaknesses by thoroughly analyzing system related issues (i.e. data inaccuracy, incompleteness, errors, system failures, etc.), prioritize the risks, and research and implement viable solutions that use appropriate technologies in connection with Finance Business Intelligence team
• Participate in Automation & Robotics process change for FP&A locally, regionally and globally
- Degree in Accounting | Finance | Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in financial positions (Pleno)
- Ability and passion to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issue
- Critical Thinking- able to analyze and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Good numerical and mathematical reasoning
- Ability and Curiosity to develop Business Acumen.
- Communication skills (Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing, all functions and across board)
- Ability to develop and support common policies and practices for the Finance function
- Ability to function as an internal Financial consultant and Business partner
- Data Domain Expertise (Expert PC skills, Office Package and working knowledge of accounting systems).
- SAP, Oracle EPM, VB Macros are preferred, SQL/Pyton programming highly preferred
- Modelling Expertise (Ability to model, analyze information to take best business decisions)
- Fluent English