Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 79501-en_US / 79501
Graduate Project Executive – 79501
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, personal, and connected in how we work – with each other, our partners, and our clients.
At Nielsen, our people are at the center of everything we do – 44 different nationalities working across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland. Most of all, it’s the culture. We want you to be you – and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and exceptionally organized Graduate Project Executive within the Media Analytics Research team. The team aims to understand how individuals act digitally and to see how this affects their behaviors and attitudes through asking and observing, as well as looking to connect Nielsen data sets to create compelling stories for our clients. Our projects vary from understanding customer journeys to creative positioning.
Reporting directly to the Research Director, the Graduate Project Executive will be a key role within the team.
- Project management of research projects
- Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to drive efficiency, timelines, and feedback
- Managing communications with external suppliers ensuring a steady flow of fieldwork
- Troubleshooting and alerting research leads to any concerns with projects promptly
- Working with the Research Director to improve process especially involving communication between various teams
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing work to ensure it’s done to brief, on-brand, and correctly
- Data checking and reporting (updating quotas, specifying supplier needs, survey link, and soft launch data checking)
- A genuine passion and curiosity for research and analytics
- Interest in advertising and media
- To have the ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple projects
- To be good at building relationships, internally and externally
- To be a strong team player
- To have strong verbal and written communication skills
- To be exceptionally organized
- To perform work accurately and effectively with high attention to detail
- Self-starter but also comfortable asking for help
- To be literate and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Google suite experience preferred not essential
- To be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a business discipline or equivalent business experience
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London