Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 73661-en_US / 73661
Join the Media Technology team as a DevOps Engineer to design and maintain the solutions developed and used internationally for Television Audience Measurement in TV and Radio markets.
The environment is mainly based on AWS cloud solutions. Automation is managed with AWS CloudFormation, in-house Python or Bash tools. Other everyday tools are GitLab CI/CD and Docker.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, implementation, and testing of the CI/CD solutions
- Automate tasks using scripting and other open source tools
- Troubleshooting automation and production issues
- Perform and document software deployments
- Knowledge of scripting language, Python and Bash preferably
- Experience with Linux
- At least intermediate level of English, both written and verbal
- Good problem solving skills
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and DevOps Automation tools, e.g. AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, AWS CloudWatch
- Three years of working experience in a similar position
Airflow, AWS, Bash, CI/CD, Confluence, Docker, GitLab, Jira, Kubernetes, Linux, PostgreSQL, Python, Spark.