Europe / Italy / / Assago
#: 105144-en_US / 105144
People Experience Specialist – HR – 105144
Human Resources – Italy Assago, Milan
The People Experience Specialist serves as the HR Partner supporting Nielsen’s Media population. They provide operational guidance on all areas of HR support and will ensure best in class HR practices as designed by our COEs are deployed and adjusted where necessary. This role is accountable for compliance with local employment laws and regulations and will also partner with the regional and global HRBP/TS team to provide input and align People actions with the larger Business Unit-specific talent strategies.
What will I do?
- Be accountable for local deployment & delivery of HR processes, projects and change programmes as determined at a Corporate/business/functional level including policy and procedural compliance across the area.
- Drive the effectiveness of the HR delivery model ensuring consistency and optimization of HR processes by maintaining strong partnership with all key stakeholders in the HR model
- Interface with Global Talent Strategist teams to provide insights into local needs
- Ensure accurate data management on all organizational changes and complying with approval & notification procedures
- Guide local leaders and line managers to obtain support from the right areas
- Provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate locally, closely working with line management
- Support wider business /corporate and HR change programmes
- Identify gaps and improvements in local HR service provision in line with HR strategy, suggesting initiatives for the local agenda where appropriate.
- Manage local and International projects where appropriate
- Interface with COE’s (Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent, Engagement & Development and DE&I) to ensure a consistent approach on Nielsen’s Employment Value Proposition, Culture, Leadership and Engagement initiatives across the Region.
- Identifies, designs and delivers country-specifics in the areas of onboarding, employee relations, total rewards, benefits, compensation, Learning, engagement and internal communications.
- Direct and guide line managers and associates to appropriate learning solutions;
- Work closely with Cluster People Experience Leader to identify, streamline & provide effective & optimized HR services.
- Partner with the local Operation Functions to ensure policies into the country-specific operational needs.
Is this for me?
- Fluent English
- Relevant academic background
- Knowledge of the mainly HR best practice across Employee Relations, Reward, Resourcing, Development and Employment Law.
- 2-3 years of Human Resources experience, across different aspects of the HR function for large and/or Multinational Company
- Well-developed customer and relationship management skills, including credibility and influencing skills. Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations, as well as handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to build a positive employee relations climate, advocate for employees and maintain objectivity, even under pressure from other stakeholders.
- Process driven and methodical in approach to implementing programs & HR solutions.
- Ability to construct an informed opinion and point of view
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Assago,Milan
Secondary Locations: , , ,