Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Marketing & Communications
#: 90624-en_US / 90624
AUDIENCE IS EVERYTHING™
Nielsen is a global leader in audience insights, data and analytics, shaping the future of media. The media industry is in the midst of the biggest digital transformational change since TV was launched, the need for trusted, independent, audience measurement is critical for media buying and selling, across all media types (television, digital, print, audio, out-of-home and cinema).
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our international marketing communications teams, playing a key role in building the reputation of Nielsens brand, audience measurement products, and supporting the highest value revenue opportunities.
Strategising and executing a marketing and communications roadmap each year, including product launches and expansions, content to be published and Nielsen owned and industry events/webinars
Utilizing a full marketing mix to create clear and creative marketing and communications campaigns the engage our engage and educate our associates and external audiences
Generating commercial leads, telling smart sorties that create demand for our products and services
Delivering communications that nurture our existing clients and create new opportunities to showcase our global footprint in countries
Content writing: creating regular editorial content (insights articles, press releases, reports, perspectives), product notices and designing email campaigns
Working with local marcoms teams as the international representative to ensure they have the tools and information implement, localise, translate and distribute strategies for their regions
Partnering with product management to understand product priorities and roadmap milestones and bring together cross-functional teams across the Marcom Centers of Excellence including Communications, Growth Marketing and Partnerships & Events to develop integrated marketing plans
Partnering with commercial leadership to translate business strategies into marketing and communications strategies that help the business meet its revenue targets
- Significant experience in B2B Marketing, ideally within a Media/Data/Market Research/SAAS environment, utilizing a broad marketing mix
- A background in Leadership and strategies when launching products or enhancement
- Previous exposure pr significant interest into the media industry, the digital ecosystem within it and how clients plan and track their campaign
- Strong copywriting skills, experience in writing press releases is essential
- A confident communicator, able to build effective relationships across all areas and specialisms in the business
- Attention to detail, able to track, analyst and optimise marketing performance
- Experience leading multi-practice teams toward a common deliverable on frequently accelerated timeframes
- An effective team player that is calm under pressure
- Italian language skills desirable but not essential
Why work for Nielsen?
- Flexible working/remote working for the moment until Post-Covid
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and ability to take part in Business Resource groups – voluntary, people driven groups to support advocacy, education, community and business
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Unum Lifeworks – private & confidential helpline
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!