Europe / France / IDF / Bezons /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999740660164 / 50238918
Program Lead, Bezons
Our NielsenIQ Enterprise Platforms team ensures the strategy, design, delivery, deployment, maintenance and support of our corporate technologies is best-in-class. More than 30,000 global employees rely on our team to support the systems and tools integral to NielsenIQ’s success. We therefore partner closely with all areas of the business, including HRIS, Finance, Recruitment, T&E, Procurement, and more.
We are a forward thinking organization targeting current technology that enables our employees to be efficient using best practices.
As a Program Lead at NielsenIQ, you will be part of this organizational transformation as you drive and directly oversee the largest, most complex programs in buy technology. You will not only lead complex, high-visibility initiatives throughout the project lifecycle, but will also lead a team of program managers responsible for program execution. Your team’s projects will cut across time zones, clients, and technologies and it is your job to motivate, allocate work, manage execution, and communicate to senior stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate cross-team prioritization between Stakeholders and Technology teams in order to create release plans and continue to manage throughout program lifecycle
- Allocate work to and provide coaching to a team of 3-5 program managers, responsible for execution of program deliverables and tracking of program health
- Manage project scope (documentation, change control, communication) Facilitate conversations to ensure Cross Functional Team Dependencies are planned, identifying gaps, and mitigating risks
- Track and communicate program objectives and progress to upper management and stakeholders (Program Status, Initiative level Jira Boards, and/or Kanban)
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrum meetings, execute release level retrospectives
We’re looking for people who have
- 5-10 years in program and project management or similar role running large projects in operations, technology or engineering
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email)
- Proven ability to influence & gain buy-in at multiple levels, across divisions, functions and cultures
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules all while having positive attitude and being a team player
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, computer related discipline