Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 78604-en_US / 78604
Regional Manager Compensation&Benefits,EMEA – 78604
ABOUT THIS JOB
Lead Compensation & Benefits for Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa, ensuring timely and accurate management of salary, variable pay, benefits, equity, as well as international mobility for assigned countries. This position may oversee negotiations with Works councils and Unions on C&B related items. Provision of information and consulting of relevant stakeholders including Senior Executives and HR Business Partners, to support the efficient and effective management of the business, in line with Corporate directions.
- Act as a CoE for C&B matters, to ensure employees’ total compensation and benefits fit within the Company’s desired position in the Regional Area according to Regional market practice and Regional C&B guidelines
- Work with Corporate Compensation COE experts to provide compensation solutions and quality service to senior HR and Business Leaders in the assigned countries
- Help management ensure that employees’ pay, bonuses, and benefits are effectively managed according to Company reward philosophy while allowing the Company to recruit and retain the highest quality talent possible
- Implement corporate and regional guidelines, policies, systems, and processes
- Advise, consult and review appropriate pay and benefit related changes
- Research and analyze market information on pay and benefits and advise directors and senior managers to act on findings
- Based on Corporate and Regional guidelines, develop and manage pay and benefits processes. Implement and educate managers
- Support and potentially drive works council and/or union negotiations in C&B related matters, where relevant and sensible
- Work in partnership with Regional and local talent strategists and people experience leaders
- Work with outside partners on all pay and benefits issues
- Min. 4-6 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits either in a multinational company or consulting business.
- Deep knowledge of Compensation, Benefits, pensions, equity, works for the council and/or union negotiations, etc.
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or similar
- Proven leadership and communication skills in a multi-cultural environment with the ability to develop and motivate
- Highly proficient analytical and interpretive skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Understanding of all related functional areas of the business
- Ability to think conceptually and operate at a strategic level
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced MS Office/Google Suite user
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship
Secondary Locations: United Arab Emirates, Russia, ,