Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999731539976 / 50238725
Flexibility. Fun. Freedom to grow. It’s all happening at Nielsen, where analysts are working hard to drive decisions for top companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Report Center, European Report Liaison team located in Poland, Warsaw. You can capture client reporting needs, provide recommendations, and secure scopes for client front end solutions based on the in-market databases. 90% of your work will be a technical back-office and 10% will be client-facing.
- Responsible for report maintenance and delivery – this includes responsibility for some amount of existing reports, report development, as well as new requests; these include reporting, business application, and data content for use with local data
- Translate client needs into a business scope (client understandable) and into a Functional Specification document that report developers, deployment teams and technical leads use to set up front end solutions
- Provide cost and time-to-market from needs evaluation to the commercial team as basis for negotiation
- Speak to different audiences both internally and externally to ensure a common understanding of needs and a smooth service delivery).
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you looking for a role, where you can focus on numbers, analyze data, create reports but also work with people and support clients, and develop your language skills? Do you have a technical attitude? Are you an Excel master experienced in VBA? Do you have experience with large databases? Yes? This is the role for you!
- Experience in working with Excel (VBA), large databases and sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French (B1/B2 level)
- Strong business analysis/reporting skills (market research, industry knowledge), logical approach
- Strong technical background (including working with different Windows operating systems)
- A self-motivated individual is able to constructively and proactively communicate and work with a large range of audiences (internal, client, offshore…) to propose and deliver the best solution for the client, resolve problems and ensure clarity and quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with huge projects under time pressure, as you are flexible, precise, and stress-proof.