Europe / Romania / Bucharest / Bucharest /
#: 743999740259089 / 50244548
Sales Consultant (FMCG), Bucharest Romania
About the job
Support new and existing clients in the field of Intelligent Analytics in order to achieve the planned revenue, profit, profitability and customer satisfaction. Proactively search for new clients and opportunities on the market focusing on FMCG but also other industries where organized trade is present.
- Independently sell iA services, successfully assess the needs of our clients and proactively offer solutions related to iA in order to achieve sales targets. Business development to achieve targeted team’s objectives (financial and commercials).
- Support the iA Manager on level of engagement with clients and secure customer satisfaction by supporting clients through answering their concerns and questions and through on-site / off-site client consultancy work.
- Execute the iA business plan as well as proactively search for opportunities on the market, make suggestions for improvement, gather client requirements from commercial teams.
- Participate in the preparation of sales plans and budgets for respective markets.
- Continuously work on further professional development and adoption of technical knowledge related to iA tools and services.
- Use Nielsen processes and tools to provide proactive and integrated analysis for customers, make recommendations and proposals.
- Collaborate with other departments in NielsenIQ.
- Be compliant & responsive to financial discipline rules and to other reporting needs by using the appropriate NielsenIQ tools.
- Bachelor degree in business management, economics, behavioral sciences, statistics, or related area
- Strong communication skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical – statistical – logic skills
- Exceptional ability for market / category analysis
- Excellent presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong sense of urgency & accountability to drive client outcomes
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- A competent negotiator with good influencing skills
- Masters degree in an above-mentioned field
- 2+ years cross-function experience
- Broad industry knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail