Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Marketing & Communications
#: 87660-en_US / 87660
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, personal, and connected in how we work – with each other, our partners, and our clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You would like to be a part of an international and multicultural team responsible for multi country projects. You are driven by curiosity and enjoy problem-solving. You are passionate about taking ownership of the client’s relationship and delivery of client ready solutions. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re committed to delivering high-quality results for your clients.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a talented Analytics Consultant that has a passion for working with clients and data, backed with strong analytical and communication skills. As an Analytics Consultant, you will play a critical role in delivering results to support international clients decision making in a reliable and efficient manner. Presentations with actionable recommendations is the final output which you deliver to the top client management team.
A day in the life of a Senior Consultant:
- Work as a part of an international project team that helps clients optimize their media effectiveness and ROI across the Europe
- Cooperate with clients and country leads in European countries
- Managing project – setting and keeping deadlines, communicating with various project stakeholders
- Work for European markets, in an international team (English as daily working language)
- Use Nielsen tools and methodologies to build answers to client business questions from the market data
- Convert analysis results into a business-focused and actionable client report
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a presentation
- Interested in market research and business, data-based consulting
- Eager to work with numbers and have quantitative analysis skills / background
- Focused on helping the client win in the market
- Excited to present results of the analysis prepared
- Able to effectively communicate in a cross-country environment
- Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (another European Language would be an asset)
- Previous experience in media agency is a plus
As a Nielsen employee you will:
- Learn how advanced analytics is applied in real business cases
- Understand FMCG environment in Europe
- Be provided with professional training
- Be encouraged to pursue growth opportunities in client consulting and market research
- Work in an international and friendly team
- Receive full-time employment contract & benefits
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.