Europe / United Kingdom / / Oxford /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999737719742 / 50245344
Senior Commercial Executive
ABOUT THIS JOB
What’s it like to be part of NielsenIQ? We’ll let the data do the talking. With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. In the UK alone, we have over 55 nationalities. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviours to help our clients grow. Our measurement covers 90% of the world’s population and GDP. We get to work with the world’s biggest and best brands. We believe in making things Open, Connected, Useful and Personal. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. There has never been a better time to be at NielsenIQ.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales associate who has prior experience generating new revenue from existing clients. The Senior Commercial Executive (SEC) combines an excellent knowledge of the FMCG industry and a deep understanding of NielsenIQ products and services. As the SEC, you will be responsible for aligning key customer priorities and insights back to NielsenIQ’s capabilities, identifying & converting opportunities to deepen commercial relationships and drive additional revenue.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The Senior Commercial Executive will be responsible for owning the commercial relationship with their clients, delivering on the revenue plans by negotiating the renewal of continuous services whilst identifying opportunities to meet growth targets. You will develop effective relationships between individuals and teams both internally and at clients, to provide best in class NielsenIQ / client commercial partnerships.
As the Senior Commercial Executive, you will need to be able to devise a strategic approach for developing a group of clients through agile and flexible solutions that deliver value to our clients in a profitable way. We are looking for someone who is ready to drive positive change, challenge wider business processes and be fully driven by achieving success with the support of the wider industry team.
NielsenIQ is a Diverse and Growth-oriented company, focused on developing our People and delighting our Clients. NielsenIQ is currently undergoing a transformation that will impact the way we work, through people, process and technology.
- Account managing existing clients and up-selling new services
- Building and maintaining strong networking and engagement with key players in client and expanding NielsenIQ awareness with decision influencers.
- Effectively demonstrating knowledge of client and market key trends
- Communicating NielsenIQ thought leadership and innovations to decision and identified client contacts
- Building a strong knowledge of client's business, trends, commercial issues and identifying opportunities
- Receiving and responding to Client pitch requests and planning for contract renewals
- Coordinating the proposal process by establishing a schedule, providing clear communication to team members and overseeing the submission process to meet deadlines and adhere to requirements.
- Solid understanding and ability to leverage and articulate the steps involved in the Enterprise Selling process.
You will ideally possess the following skills:
- A proven track record in Sales
- Ideally, have experience selling enterprise-based solutions
- A proven ability to generate business across a portfolio of Existing clients
- An understanding of the issues facing FMCG manufacturer and retailers
- At NielsenIQ, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds.
At NielsenIQ, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
NielsenIQ is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please let us know.
Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, NielsenIQ is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow.
In the UK, we have won several awards including:
2018 Oxfordshire Business Awards – Employer of the Year – Finalist
2017 Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award – Winner
2017 Apprenticeships National Awards – Large Employer of the Year – Regional Highly Commended
2019 Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers – # 11
2016 Times Top 100 – One to Watch At Nielsen, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.