Europe / Ukraine / / Kyiv /
#: 743999739148932 / 50244759
ABOUT THIS JOB
As an Administration & Payroll senior specialist, you will be responsible for managing Payroll and HR administration processes for the NielsenIQ Ukraine Office (around 380 employees).
You will be working together with the HR Director and Payroll Accountant to support Nielsen's HR Payroll & Administration core functions within the market.
- Collection, verification and input of HR & payroll data into payroll software
- Overseeing the payroll calculation, identification and correction of the errors – working closely with Payroll Accountant and performing quality checks
- Compliance with the established calculation methodology and procedures
- Preparation of payment orders for payroll processing
- Tracking changes in legislation
- Cooperation with the accounting department
- Preparation of administration related to the establishment and termination of employment
- Issuance of employer and other certificates
- Transfer of changes (salary, job, cost centre, change of hours, etc.) in the payroll system
- Responsible for keeping the HR employee database up to date (SAP records)
- Organizing 60% of HR intern’s working activities, who will be supporting you in the payroll and administration tasks (for example vacation files and orders)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are comfortable working independently and you’re not afraid to dive into new projects. Aiming your career towards personal development and professional expertise matters to you and motivates you to be proactive and always up-to-date with the latest changes to payroll and administration legislation.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of payroll and/or HR administration processing experience
- You possess good knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Experience with processing payroll and/or HR administration for 300-400 employees (ideally)
- Experience in 1C system is a must
- You are comfortable speaking English
- Able to work independently with an eye for details
- Open to change and able to recommend process improvements
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve issues related to employee relation
What can we offer you?
Training & Development – All necessary training will be provided to you on the beginning and during your journey. Furthermore, we are happy to provide learning and project opportunities to strengthen your experience in other HR areas.
Benefits – We offer a medical coverage package and English language lessons. You will have the possibility to work remotely and will have 30 days of vacation to rest throughout the year.
Great Culture – NielsenIQ offers flexible working hours, helping you to create a work/life balance that is right for you. Moreover, you will experience a dynamic, open and solution-oriented environment where you can be simply yourself.