Europe / Netherlands / UT / Houten /
#: 743999730573659 / 50243162
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world’s largest providers of trusted digital product content for e-commerce websites, mobile shopping apps and virtual merchandising applications. With 20 years’ experience in e-commerce content,
Nielsen Brandbank maximizes the impact of online products for the FMCG retailers and manufacturers, while minimizing the cost and effort to retailers and suppliers. We create high quality content that fuels e-commerce success for our customers, while creating a rich online shopping experience.
The Solutions Consultant will have overall Commercial responsibility (revenue) for one or more of Nielsen Brandbank’s licensed (SaaS) products.
This will include overachieving against a revenue target by month for the products, as well as providing client-led feedback to help the Product Team shape the value proposition, marketing and road map of each product.
As Solutions Consultant you will empower all account owners (supplier and retailer, where applicable) to generate opportunities (leads) for the product(s).
- Responsible for delivery of the Solutions Consultant target by product(s) by month
- Working with Commercial leads and line manager to ensure a suitable pipeline is in place for the product(s)
- Working with the Commercial Team to ensure the sales cycle is managed and provided to the customer i.e after-sales care/renewal
- Developing a comprehensive understanding to become the Commercial Subject Matter Expert for your appointed product(s), including all features and benefits
- Collaborating with Nielsen Brandbank Account Management teams to support lead generation and client engagement (supplier and retailer)
- Ensuring appropriate internal and external marketing and training collateral is in place to support your product
- Client interaction, including face to face meetings, to sell the product and support successful deployment; this includes existing Nielsen Brandbank Clients, and potentially new clients and verticals
- Achieving Quarterly revenue targets; including New Business, Renewal and Professional Services revenue. Associated consumption / usage targets will also be in place to ensure client usage of your appointed products during their subscription term
- Regular reporting on opportunity pipeline (via Zoho system), revenue forecasting and consumption targets, both for personal opportunities and across the UK sales team
- Working with the Product and IT Teams to help develop the product, inclusive of new / improved functionality
- Supporting the Commercial Leads within Nielsen Brandbank to help shape the product strategy, inclusive of value proposition, communication strategy, pricing and contract terms
- Demonstrable Software Sales experience
- Good level of experience in strategic sales planning and implementation, including experience of pipeline management
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach
- Able to prioritize workload with excellent attention to detail
- General interest in FMCG and specifically the eCommerce industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills
- Ability to network effectively
- Professionally presented, articulate and a confident communicator at all levels