Europe / Bulgaria / Sofia City Province / Sofia /
#: 743999738298718 / 50242106
ABOUT THIS JOB
Executes the processes of Statistical Operation Delivery and associated project work for
the respective country. Works in partnership with the country’s Onshore and Offshore
Delivery teams for our Retail Measurement Service. Coordinating and be part of the end to end process of delivering our products to the clients.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU
- Conducting processes that lead to the creation of a database according to the requirements. The processes include selecting and validating the data, products, checking their correctness in internal applications that do not require programming skills.
- Execute the production activities of the assigned panel/industry in collaboration with the other operational teams
- Be responsible for quality and delivery commitments
- Elaborate projects specifications and plan
- Look for and implement the right technical solutions in partnership with local and global experts
- Monitor the output regarding delivery, level of quality, number of requests and incidents, populating respective KPIs and develop an action plan for improvement
- Investigate data inquiries /challenges with local teams
- Take part in regional /global company initiatives, work as part of a multinational team and liaising with other European Nielsen Offices
- Daily collaboration in the virtual environment;
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
Being part of a growing organization and working for top FMCG Clients;
Working in a multinational environment that ensures daily contact with English
Steep personal learning curve and extensive training starting from day one and buddy program
Variety of development paths.
AND ON THE TOP OF THAT: Company culture encouraging open communication. You will receive opportunities to volunteer in CSR projects. We offering a broad range of benefits: medical and life insurance, welfare social found and active internal communities.
- University degree preferably in the area of statistics maths, economics, or technical field.
- 1 + years of quantitative analysis work experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and database structures at the fundamental level, the understanding of R or Python will be a big plus.
- A very good level of both written and spoken English is a must (B2)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to balance technical, marketing, and business perspectives
- Good time management & planning skills
- An open mindset to learn about the technical side of the operations production platform