Europe / United Kingdom / / Offsite
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 105053-en_US / 105053
Technical Panel Manager – 105053
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is currently delivering an ambitious, increasingly complex syndicated digital audience measurement service across several markets. We are seeking an analyst to join our European digital panel team focusing on quality management. Countries in the short-term focus are Germany, UK, and Italy, but the role is not limited to these markets.
As a Panel Quality Lead you will support the Panel Managers in their technical needs, mainly databases driven but not limited to. You will be liaising directly with the Panel Operations team and international stakeholders.
- Analysing monthly deliverables and taking short-term/midterm/long-term steps as appropriate.
- Developing procedures to ensure data integrity and quality
- Working with local and global teams on BAU management
- Working with local and global teams on change management
- Performing database extractions
- Analysing data in-depth to explain the cause of trends within the data
- Driving resolution for incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments and trends in database management
- Identify and escalate any risks to leadership regarding data inconsistencies
Sitting within Nielsen’s Operations Group, you will monitor data inputs and their processed outputs to ensure that any errors or points of concern are caught and controlled in a timely fashion. You will also be available to provide assurance or rectification in response to ad hoc queries and work with our technical teams to ensure high-quality output.
- Proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL) and Python
- In-depth knowledge of database technologies, architecture, and data security
- Knowledge of best practices in database management
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders within Panel structure, Engineering, Tech Delivery, and DSci
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite