Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 104951-en_US / 104951
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join our designers in Warsaw and New York for a unique chance of redesigning a portfolio of industry-defining data analytics tools. We are proud of our culture of experimentation and constant learning. We appreciate a positive, self-starting attitude when working independently or in a team. If you love solving really complex problems, we have a great opportunity for you!
- Deliver end-to-end product experience in small, agile and diverse teams.
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders and the product team.
- Turn insights into prototypes to facilitate feedback from users.
- Plan and conduct user research and tests with your team.
- Refine complex workflows into simple, intuitive experiences with clear interfaces.
- Work with developers to ship & optimise products, people want to use every day.
- 3+ years (more is fine) of experience designing complex SaaS or enterprise software showcased in a portfolio.
- Strong facilitation skills with hands-on experience in conducting workshops.
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing; Polish not necessary).
- Practical understanding of technical limitations, software development process and working in Scrum or LeSS.
- Growth mindset with a desire to continuously develop your skills, mentor less experienced team members and improve internal processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern workflow built with the most powerful design tools like Figma or Webflow
- Fully developed workstations built around Apple hardware.
- Possibility to design and ship software on a truly international scale (your design will be translated into dozens of languages).
- Opportunity to focus – we work on substantial, high-impact projects, so you can forget about last-minute scope adjustments or daily ASAPs.
We are open to different levels of experience but being open-minded is crucial. We would love to learn more about the value you can add to our team. If it sounds like you, apply – even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.