Africa and Middle East / Turkey / İSTANBUL / İstanbul /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999733161346 / REF1780P
In-store execution solutions help our clients to improve their Point Of Sales performance by creating an audit system that provides better insight into the quality of execution and also increases salesforce efficiency by providing a sustainable and measurable performance management system.
Key highlights of the role:
Contributes to the development of Countries In-store Business Development manages In-Store Service activities to drive revenue and client value in order to achieve profitable growth and related business targets in line with the business strategy.
Implement plans that lead to the wins of additional clients and/or new services to the existing clients. Works closely with other sales engagement functions and client service teams to achieve the business targets.
Additionally, contributes to the management of clients by developing key relationships within the clients' organization, and delivering products, services, and solutions to meet their needs in a timely manner to achieve the agreed revenue, profitability, and client satisfaction targets.
- Regularly review of opportunities and the pipeline, together with stakeholders
- Identify the white spaces in terms of client, products, and services
- Evaluate the clients/market needs according to client requests
- Plan and implement sales campaigns
- Conducting sales & introduction meetings
- Building presentation and adopting the sales materials according to the client brief and manage the proposal preparation and sales process
- Regularly follow up the proposals, pipelines, and sales negotiations.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience (Preferably in Market Research/Sales/Marketing/Trade Marketing )
- FMCG sector experience/knowledge is an asset
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver high-performing client servicing
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish
- Ability to bring added value in teamwork
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
What we offer:
- Work in an international inspiring team
- Interesting and dynamic work on diverse projects
- Further development perspectives in this fast-developing area of market research
- World-class learning and development platform that will help you become a leader in your area of expertise.