North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 105505-en_US / 105505
Account Manager, Associate (Commspoint) Remote – 105505
Product Leadership – USA New York, New York
Account Manager, Associate (Commspoint)
Commspoint Influence & Journey are part of Nielsen’s growing Planning & Outcomes organization. This organization is focused on enabling, streamlining and improving media planning for our clients and across the industry.
Commspoint Influence and Journey are media planning products used by Agencies, Advertisers and Media Owners/Publishers across the US & Canada and we are looking for someone who can support and help drive usage across our existing client base and grow with our Planning & Outcomes organization.
- Manage client relationships and product support for ~70 Commspoint clients across US & Canada
- Responsible for providing a superior client experience through day-to-day training, support and consulting for Commspoint US & Canada
- Conduct client and internal training in person and via video conferencing
- Collaborate with sales teams to present and demonstrate software, use cases and value of the tool to prospective clients
- Be a client advocate, communicating client use cases, feedback and needs to the product and sales teams
- Communicate product updates and changes to client base in a timely manner
- Work with outside vendors to continue to enhance product offerings
- Perform software testing with new versions or current versions of the software when needed
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to various locations across US and Canada to provide on-hands support/trainings to clients
- BA/BS degree in Advertising, Business Administration, Communications, Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
- 1-3 years of job or internship experience
- Interest in building a career in advertising, media planning & buying, and/or media/audience measurement
- Excellent people skills, patience and ability to translate concepts and methodologies into simple and applicable concepts for clients
- Ability to problem solve and apply analytical and creative thinking to quickly and accurately answer client questions and needs
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented with thorough follow-through
- Responsive and flexible – adaptive and highly resourceful to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Embodies a client- first approach and has desire and willingness to work, communicate and and positively influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, business associates and staff
- High level of initiative, curiosity and passion for doing great work
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, IL – Chicago, ,