Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 79024-en_US / 79024
Account Manager, Media (12 Months Contract – Maternity Cover) – 79024
Client Services and Sales – Australia
Nielsen Media Australia is looking for an Account Manager to drive key relationships across our media client portfolio.
This role will give you direct access to leaders throughout the media industry; Nielsen prides itself on giving people the opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities regardless of age or seniority.
The successful candidate will benefit from the mentorship of key leaders, as well as being provided with every opportunity to bring your ideas to the table.
Work in a dynamic, fun and diverse team with a focus on ensuring work/life balance, and immersed in the heart of the media industry. Become the go-to person for these key clients and raise your
own profile within the industry.
- Effectively manage client relationships, including the execution of account plans across a group of nominated clients, covering advertising agencies, publishers and brands
- Meet revenue targets for contract renewals and new business
- Manage day to day client enquiries
- Manage and deliver client training sessions as needed
- Build insightful client presentations that reflect clients’ needs
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers within the client group
- Manage good working relationships with internal product and practice specialist areas
- A working understanding of all Nielsen Media products and solutions
- Degree qualified in marketing, business or relevant industry experience
- 2-3 year experience in the media industry, ideally across media agencies, TV broadcasters, or digital publishers
- General understanding and use of Nielsen products and services and/or general market research techniques would be an advantage
- Able to analyse and integrate various data sources with market and industry knowledge
- A strong team player and contributor with an ability to work in a matrix reporting structure
- Strong communication skills with poise and confidence to interact
- Champions new initiatives and innovation
- Builds strong, trust-based client relationships
- Ability to prioritise against multiple client demands
- Ability to craft communications that engage and excite the audience
- Seeks opportunities and supports company initiatives to grow revenue
- A structured, process-driven approach
- Strong skills across MS Office and Google Suite
- Strong attention
About The Team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park