North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 105281-en_US / 105281
Account Manager, TVTY – 105281
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of our clients’ happiness and growth. You will report directly to our Head of US. If you’re looking for a startup mindset within a large company, join us!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own client relationships. Understand their needs and make clients feel supported.
- Direct campaign strategy and cultivate data with our Customer Success team that highlights a compelling narrative.
- This is a sales role which is solely focused on existing accounts. Your primary contacts will already be familiar with TVTY’s offering. You’ll lead more sophisticated planning discussions with members of agency and brand marketing teams.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of sales or account management experience, we’re also open to more senior profiles
- Clear thought and presentation skills ; Attention to detail, and an organized mindset
- Optional: experienced in AdTech and/or Paid Search
TVTY empowers marketers with actionable intelligence to measure and optimize global TV advertising. For example, a consumer who just saw a TV spot featuring a new slice of pizza might want to explore further. TVTY’s technology helps a brand automatically prioritize allocation, adjust the bid strategy, or customize the message of search ads following that TV spot airing. This helps us all bring a consumer closer to a delicious, cheesy slice!
TVTY was acquired by Nielsen in July 2021.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,