North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 106941-en_US / 106941
Administrative Support Specialist – 106941
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Nielsen tracks the media-consumption habits of homes across the country. Our data paints a rich portrait of the American Audience. As a pioneer and industry leader in audience measurement for more than half a century, we take pride in our technology and processes, and we are constantly searching for new ways to advance our legacy of innovation.
The Service Support Specialist is part of the Specialized Services team within the US Media Field Operations organization. This position is responsible for the administration of multiple processes associated with newly hired field associates and the household gift card program.. This role will work closely with the data received from multiple sources to ensure all requirements are captured and representative of the business need while delivering on time.
- Administration of HH Prepaid Card Program (issue resolution, inventory mgt, funding), Handling of Audio Incentive Check Returns/Reissuance, Purchasing Card Allocation and Admin, POC for Field Storage Site billing and relocation.
- Provide support to Project Analyst to ensure projects meet required timelines and deliverables
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, other teams, and vendors to ensure harmonization of practices and processes
- Work closely with leadership to ensure alignment on all requirements
- Provide various administrative support related to programs and billing
- Communicate with internal and external field teams as needed
- Understand and escalate issues as needed based on criticality
- Resolution of ticket request associated with hh discretionary gift cards
- Creates monthly financial gift card allocation reports for financial team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- AA or 2+ years of comparable work experience
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and in written communication
- Maintain composure and respond appropriately in stressful or crisis situations
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Desktop and Google tools or equivalent
- Good understanding of Field and Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize based on company objectives
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,