North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 84082-en_US / 84082
Analyst, Client Strategy – 84082
Analytics – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud is an easy-to-use cloud software that enables you to manage every phase of the marketing process in a single place. It includes marketing applications across media planning, data management and marketing analytics that help you more effectively engage consumers across all channels and at every stage in the consumer journey. Nielsen Marketing Cloud clients gain exclusive access to detailed Nielsen audience data and analytics, which power the most powerful consumer insights and marketing optimization capabilities available.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered risk-takers who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data. You will also be joining a terrific organization who brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Together we are not only helping the world’s biggest brands make better and faster marketing and media decisions, we are permanently disrupting the landscape of audience measurement.
The Associate, Client Strategy is responsible for supporting our client managers who partner with clients once they sign onto the Nielsen Marketing Cloud platform. We are looking for a passionate strategic thinker and quick learner who has a strong desire to immerse themselves in the data driven SaaS landscape and a conceptual knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. Bottom line – we are looking for someone who wants their clients to be successful as they figure out how to leverage the booming marketing cloud industry.
● Support client managers iin onboarding clients onto the Nielsen Marketing Cloud platform allowing them get the most value from Nielsen Marketing Cloud
● Lead onboarding of clients data through the Nielsen Marketing Cloud platform
● QA all client data volumes to ensure the highest level of data accuracy on segmentation, analytics and reporting
● Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the Nielsen Marketing Cloud ’s software platform can assist them to achieve their business objectives
● Observe client product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client and grow presentation skills based on learnings
● Work with Client Managers, Nielsen Marketing Cloud Sales, Engineering and Product teams to deliver recommendations that wrap around our offerings
● Monitor client delivery and satisfaction, including building case studies and troubleshooting client issues
● 1-3 years of experience in professional services, system integrator, or client services capacity for internet, ad operations, or software company.
● Strong leadership and team building skills
● Understanding of digital marketing, internet / software industries, web technologies
● Rockstar MS Office skills – Excel analysis, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
● Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.
● Willingness to succeed at complex client deliveries and executing on-time
● Able to operate comfortably across different client disciplines from Ad Operations, Sales, Technology, Finance and Corporate Strategy
● Most importantly – a willingness to learn and grow in a fast paced, ever evolving tech environment
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: MN – St. Louis Park, , ,