Greater China / China / / Shanghai
#: 85905-en_US / 85905
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings
- Ensure compliance to Marketing Mix Modeling modeling practices and company quality standards
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resources by utilizing appropriate processes and tools
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources
- Liaise with appropriate Marketing Mix Modeling and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- In-depth understanding of statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R, Pythons
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mindset
About the Team:
Global Product, Technology & Operations supports Nielsen Media’s growth strategy by enabling positive client and market solutions. Our Operations Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection, analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!