India / India / / Kochi
#: 82172-en_US / 82172
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Kochi GRAD (Global Research, Analysis, and Development) Marketing Effectiveness Team is hiring for a Manager role .The ideal candidate has expertise in modern analytics programming, experience in developing, testing and orchestrating econometric, statistical and machine learning modules, work experience in unit, integration and regression testing, and the capacity to work in an agile development environment. A background that includes marketing, pricing, advertising measurement and/or planning solutions is an added advantage.
- Understand the objective of the econometric models, and supervised and unsupervised learning methods, we deploy.
- Create various data processing systems for analytic research and development purposes.
- Design, write, and test modules for Nielsen analytics platforms using Python, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, R, Spark MLlib and Scala.
- Extract data from platforms using SQL.
- Design, document, and present process flows for analytical systems.
- Partner with our Software Engineering department to build best-of-class cloud-based analytical solutions.
- B. Tech or MBA or MCA or M. Sc in Statistics and related fields
- 4+ years of work experience in delivering analytics software solutions for a production platform.
- 4+ years of work experience in gathering data requirements for analytics.
- Expertise in analytics programming languages, such as Python and R
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with household/person-level loyalty card analytics.
- Experience in marketing mix modeling with Nielsen or IRI syndicated data.
- Experience with Apache Spark.
- Experience with Scala.
- Short-release life-cycle experience (agile processes including scrum).